Electrical Fire in Suffolk, VA
This mobile home in Suffolk, VA had an electrical fire started from the clothes dryer, you can see in the first photo where the electrical outlet was. It caused quite a bit of damage to that are of the home and being a mobile home it resulted in us tenting/tarping the walls and roof while mitigation and repairs were done. The homeowners were not harmed and grateful that we were able to salvage part of the living area surrounding the loss site. Very important lesson learned in making sure dryers stay clean and all outlets and plugs used are to code.