Kitchen fire in Smithfield, VA
When cooking goes bad things can get really scary. This customer's home shows how leaving unattended food can cause serious damage.
This fire affected not only the kitchen but the smoke that it created traveled down the hallways to the dining room, bathroom, and bedrooms as well. In the case of fire/smoke damage, you also have to clean your HVAC and ducts that the smoke has seeped into.
Our team at SERVPRO of Suffolk/Smithfield/Franklin is equipped to help you with all aspects of the job and help ease your stress and return your home to normal as quickly as possible.
Call us 24/7, 757-934-8404.