If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (757) 934-8404

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bathroom Electrical Fire in Suffolk, VA

These pictures show a bathroom fire that occurred in Suffolk, VA. It was caused by a faulty fan. The fire caused extreme damage to the bathroom as well as smoke damage throughout the entire home. Luckily no one was injured. Our team went in and gutted the bathroom, cleaned all the contents that were salvageable, cleaned and deodorized the entire home, and rebuilt the bathroom back to better than it was before. The homeowner was extremely pleased with the end result as well as the turnaround time. 

For any water, fire, or mold needs you have, call SERVPRO of Suffolk/Smithfield/Franklin, 757-934-8404.