If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (757) 934-8404

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Microwave Fire in Suffolk, VA

This house fire in Suffolk, VA was a result of a faulty microwave that caught fire and caused significant damage in the kitchen as well as smoke residue throughout much of the house.

SERVPRO of Suffolk/Smithfield/Franklin had a crew out within an hour of the call and ensured everyone was safe and started the process of having damaged materials, appliances, drywall, etc. removed, cleaned, deodorized, and eventually, the appliances replaced. This was all done and completed within two weeks. The homeowners were very pleased with the work and the timeliness of the job. SERVPRO of Suffolk/Smithfield/Franklin is here, 757-934-8404.