School Restroom Fire
This high school in Suffolk, VA had its restroom set on fire by one of the students. Noone was injured and it was a mess and inconvenience for the school but, our SERVPRO team was called in and cleaned and disinfected all surfaces. We used EPA approved chemicals and all necessary safety gear to get the job done. The school and its board were very happy with the swift turnaround we had with getting the bathroom back open and in operating order for their students. They have since called us to do additional jobs throughout their schools in the area.