Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Bathroom Rebuild in Suffolk, VA

These photos show some of the damage to the bathroom, before and after, the fitting for the shower valve had leaked and caused damage behind the walls and under... READ MORE

Bathroom Electrical Fire in Suffolk, VA

These pictures show a bathroom fire that occurred in Suffolk, VA. It was caused by a faulty fan. The fire caused extreme damage to the bathroom as well as smoke... READ MORE

Bathroom transformation after mold damage in Smithfield, VA

This home in Smithfield, VA went through a big transformation after a slow leak was discovered that had been going on for quite a while. It had caused extensive... READ MORE

Kitchen fire in Smithfield, VA

When cooking goes bad things can get really scary. This customer's home shows how leaving unattended food can cause serious damage. This fire affected not only ... READ MORE

Amazing pictures - before and after a fallen tree in Suffolk, VA

These pictures only show the exterior of this huge job that SERVPRO of Suffolk/Smithfield/Franklin handled from mitigation to rebuild. A powerful microburst thi... READ MORE

Goodbye Mold

This hot tub had microbial growth found on the outside of it and on the sheetrock of the room where it was stored. The source was from the heater, it had been l... READ MORE

Prolonged Water Damage in Franklin, VA

This home in Franklin, VA had an HVAC leak in their attic that went undetected for a while, which caused significant damage in the closet, hallway, and bathroom... READ MORE