Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Microwave Fire in Suffolk, VA

This house fire in Suffolk, VA was a result of a faulty microwave that caught fire and caused significant damage in the kitchen as well as smoke residue through... READ MORE

Kitchen after Grease Fire in Suffolk, VA

These photos show the extensive damage to this home in Suffolk, VA. Their kitchen caught fire from grease left on the stove. After the clean up by our technicia... READ MORE

Fire Damage to Local Home

Fire damage at this customer's home began as an electrical fire in a ceiling fixture in the kitchen. The before photo shows that the fire ultimately burned thro... READ MORE

Fired Damage in Home

Fire damage to this home was extensive. The staircase and hallway in the before photo shows thick soot and smoke damage. Any fire is a homeowner’s worst n... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Suffolk, VA

This mobile home in Suffolk, VA had an electrical fire started from the clothes dryer, you can see in the first photo where the electrical outlet was. It caused... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Windsor, VA

This kitchen fire in Windsor, VA was caused by a grease fire from a pan left unattended while cooking. It was a bad fire but could have been much worse. Luckily... READ MORE

School Restroom Fire

This high school in Suffolk, VA had its restroom set on fire by one of the students. Noone was injured and it was a mess and inconvenience for the school but, o... READ MORE

Suffolk Home Fire

A home in Suffolk, VA had a kitchen fire that occurred due to unattended cooking. Our team did an awesome job from start to finish. We attended to every detail ... READ MORE

Piano Fire in Suffolk, VA

This family in Suffolk, VA had an unusual home fire event occur. Their grand piano located in their living room caught fire and caused extensive soot, smoke and... READ MORE